Principal Product Designer
As Principal Product Designer, you will bring your exceptional product design expertise to our ambitious, tight-knit team to lead design at SAVVI Financial. If you thrive on using your creative skills to help people navigate impactful but complex decisions, this is a great role for you!
- Work closely with management team to define both the long-term strategy and the short-term product design initiatives
- Understand the technical constraints, user goals, and business requirements that shape a product
- Rapidly prototype multiple concepts and perform user research
- Craft product maps, customer journeys, and information architectures
- Execute high-fidelity visual design with exceptional attention to spacing, pacing and detail
- Cultivate branded design system from existing and ongoing work
- Work with engineering to implement designs as software products
- Bachelor’s degree in design or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead to lead UX and UI design
- 5+ years of design experience for SaaS products
About SAVVI Financial
We are MIT-trained, Ph.D. mathematicians, engineers and data scientists, specializing in quantitative finance, applied analytics, and robust optimization. For over 20 years, our core team has applied our skills to solve real-world problems in the areas of finance, healthcare, and transportation systems. At SAVVI, we focus our academic expertise, portfolio management experience, and major advancements in algorithmic models and computational processing to solve the complex challenge of personal financial decision-making.
We’re on a mission to democratize financial advice, and we need your help to scale and grow our product.
Interested? Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org