Employers A financial wellness benefit that delivers.
SAVVI delivers an actionable plan that gives employees confidence in their financial future, creating more engaged and productive workers, focused on solving today’s challenges.
83% of employees say that they would benefit from professional financial advice*—so now is the time to offer this simple, yet powerful financial wellness program at your company.
SAVVI offers holistic and individualized financial planning that empowers employees to achieve their goals.
An essential, yet missing, benefit.
According to research, most companies do not have financial wellness as part of their benefits program. This missing element is critical, in part because employees can be overwhelmed by the many available financial and ancillary benefits, often leading to benefit underutilization.
In addition, consider these statistics:
- Nearly half of employees don’t have the assets to weather a financial emergency*
- Almost a third borrow from their 401k plans*
- Almost half do not have a budget*
- Over half say that “financial illness” plays a role in employee absenteeism.*
Yet research shows that with a financial plan, employees are:
Financial Wellness is quickly becoming a powerful and competitive benefit category for employers.
A Good Fit
• If you believe smart financial advice is a key to employee productivity, cost reduction, and retention.
• If your company wants to help its employees build the confidence to make better financial decisions
• If you believe that employee behavior change requires a plan and consistent support over time.
It’s easy for employees to sign up and get started.
Within minutes, they can get professional, step-by-step guidance on how to spend, save, invest, and protect the finances
Employees are asking for financial help
44% of employers say that a financial wellness program is a ‘must-have’ benefit to remain competitive*
Awareness and Education Support
SAVVI will help support employee adoption through customized awareness campaigns and financial wellness education
Dashboard Analytics For Employers
Companies always have questions about their workforces: Are they getting the most out of their benefits? What incentives would make the most impact? What financial challenges do our employees have?
With SAVVI’s Analytics Dashboard, employers will have true insight into their workforce. This completely anonymized data source can powerfully inform companies about benefit utilization, help direct retirement optimization, and ultimately help serve employees by better knowing what they need.
- • Decreased stress
- • Improved physical/mental health
- • Increased money-management skills
- • Increased savings
- • Greater job stability and satisfaction
- • Improved credit scores
- • Decreased debt
- • Reduced operating expenses
- • Reduced absenteeism
- • Reduced 401(k) loans requests
- • Reduced turnover